Updated: Jun 13, 2022
The Collective development project continues with many retailers already open. The development is occurring between Eaton and Haven streets along the north side Boston Street.
The following retailers are open
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Pure Rail Juice
- Sola Salons
Under construction but coming soon
- Cava (August/September opening)
- Shake Shack with a drive-thru (August/September opening)
- Celebree Daycare (the ground floor of a 3-story office building)
- The 3-story office building will house offices for 28 Walker (the developer of The Collective project).
- Graystar Apartments (September opening)
East Side of Haven Development (the strip)
As discussed at the April meeting, Volo will be opening a field on the north end of the strip at O'Donnell and Haven. Other retail is planned for the south end of Haven. The middle part of this land will be fenced off and an Exxon fuel pump will continue to pump fuel through 2035. Development of that piece of land is unknown at this point.
A right hand turn lane will be added on west bound Boston Street at Haven Street. This will also allow for a right turn entrance into the developed space.
- Starbucks (drive thru)
- Sleep Number Mattress Store
- Car Wash - Volol Sports
Original Rough Layout Sketch